Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Challenge #45 - "Shaped Cards"

Good Morning Everyone, I do hope that you are enjoying this gorgeous weather weve been experiencing over the last few days, I certainly have and Im keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way till after August 18th as my eldest grandson will be getting married on that day. Anyway you might wonder why Im standing in for Donna, well unfortunately both she and Alan her husband are really not at all well and she wants to take a bit of time out to devote it to not only recovering herself but also to nurse her husband back to full health again. I want to wish them both from "ALL" of us a very speedy recovery and I will strive do my best for you Donna, and so I hope you will forgive any mistakes I might make.
But firstly I must tell you that we are loosing our very talented Laine from our Design Team, as she has decided to spread her wings and we are so going to miss her, so Laine very good luck for your future in everything you do.
And now before I show and tell you what the girls have been upto I want to tell you who won last weeks "Girly Card" Challenge and the £10. Voucher from
 The Ribbon Reel, and that lucky person chosen by random org is:-

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
28
Timestamp: 2012-07-23 20:00:56 UTC

Well done Jac  if you click on that cute teddy bear at the top on the right
hand side it will give your Donna's email address, and you will need to contact
her to receive your prize.
And for this weeks fabulous prize our sponsor is Donna herself, and she is offering you


I nearly forgot to say who the girls have chosen for the Top Three Cards last week and they certainly do deserve a special mention, well done girls your cards were absolutely beautiful.

#5 Rica
#26 Ellie Wee
#36 Julie P

And now I want to show you what stunning work the girls have created for you, and dont forget we want to see your "Shaped Cards" for this Challenge. I also want to thank Marie as she has also kindly stepped in and made a card for this Challenge even though she has her own team to look after, she really is one of gods special people, thank you so much Marie. And thank you also to the rest of A Team for all their support and co-operation while Im standing in for Donna.


Bearlymine Designs - "Spring Flight" Papers
Some Odd Girl - "Small Baby" Image



Bearlymine Designs - "Spring Delights" and "Simply Dots" Papers



Bearlymine Designs - "Country Collection" Papers
Mayzy Art - "Looks Like Rain Xandra" Image



Bearlymine Designs - "Roses Dream" Papers



Bearlymine Designs - "Roses Dream" Papers



Bearlymine Designs - "Petunia Parade" Papers
Lili of the Valley - Image

Tracey


Bearlymine Designs - "Spring Blossom" Papers
Emerald Fairie - "Ally and Beeble" Image 

 And now that youve seen what stunning and beautiful work my fellow Design Team members have created for your inspiration, I do hope that you will take part in this "Shaped Cards" Challenge.
All papers used are available at Bearly Mine Designs

6 comments:

  1. stunning DT cards, sending hugs to Donna and her hubby

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost made be cry Shirley, in a good way that is. :) Thanks! You gals have made some stunning creations for this challenge. Get better soon Donna and Alan.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3 this time. Gorgeous shaped cards from the DT
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the DT inspiration and thanks for a fab challenge!

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.