Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Challenge #91 Flowers Galore

WOW, what an awesome response to our last Anything Goes challenge, over 300 entries....thank you so much. Of course the DT had a super hard time choosing just three amongst all those fabulous cards...a lot of humming and hawing going on......but they did finally come to a decision.......but first

We have the winners of the prizes and those lucky ladies are
La-La-Land Crafts $10 gift certificate goes to #211 Katie Tate
Dies to Die for £10 voucher winner is #125 Sally
Bearly Mine Designs £10 voucher goes to #83 Shelby

The Top 3 winners are (in no particular order are)

Prize winners please email me so I can sort out your prize for you, and Top 3 Winners please grab your much deserved badge from the Badge page up top....CONGRATULATIONS to you all.

Now I know you're gonna love this challenge
FLOWERS GALORE
and I'm not talking just one or two flowers........let's see you go to town with your flowers on your cards or other projects.

We've got two great sponsors for this challenge

offering a generous $20 gift certificate to her shop

and

Crealies is a craft manufacturer and provides a complete line of products for card making and scrapbooking designed by Annelies Karduks. Our assortment includes: dies (Open Flowers, Double Fun, Labels & More, Text Tags, Doily Elements, Creative Petals / Flowers / Shapes / Tags / Borders / Corners etc.), Masks & More, In Shape cutting templates, Bits & Pieces stamps, Medaillonstamps, Boxtemplates, Scrapline templates, etc. Have a look at our website and order my products in my web shop. Our beautiful examples are made by an enthusiastic Design team. All these examples can be seen in the gallery of  my website www.crealies.nl and on our blog www.crealies.blogspot.com. You can show us your creations in our Facebook group Crealies Creaties. We also have a Crealies facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/Crealies.


Miles of smiles, Annelies Karduks

offering this die as a prize


and now for some amazing projects from My Design Team "A"
Julie

Papers Spring Blossoms, Simply Dots and Plain and Simple.




using printed verse FSS flowers and Bearlymine designs Floral Breeze and simply dots


Sharon


Using Floral Fantasies resized on Serif

Tracey


Using Papers from "Gingham", "Winter Swirls" and "Design Extreme I"



Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs - Summer's Roses and Gingham


Papers: Bearly Mine Designs - The Boys Zone and Mini Dots


Don't forget you can find all of the papers used by the Design Team in my shop


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for a top 3 spot. I'm delighted, off to display my badge.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card in the Top 3, I will display my badge with pride. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for topp 3. I'm so thrilled.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT creations - wow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous to be a winner!!! I'm off to email you and huge congrats to the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all and beautiful Dt's creations x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards DT and awesome challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations by the team. Thanks so much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge and for the gorgeous inspiration hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another wonderful challenge with gorgeous DT creations
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty design team samples...thanks for the "flowers galore" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.